Important Meet Day Info for Parents
Please read the following information very carefully as it contains important information, rules, and procedures for both the athletes and parents at Spirit of the Flame 2023.
Please refer to your coaches for the latest information including session schedules.
Thank you all! We look forward to a fantastic event.
The Spirit Team
Judges will enter and exit through our BACK doors.
Athletes, coaches, and parents/spectators will enter through the SIDE door (by Petco)
and exit from our FRONT doors.
Parking is available in the front and back of the building.
Ultimate Sports Connection
1150 Concord Ave Suite 150
Concord, CA 94520
Phone: (408) 205-6601
From I-680 North
- Exit Burnett Ave (exit 52)
- Continue STRAIGHT on Burnett Ave through the 1st traffic signal (Diamond Blvd) and through the 1st Stop sign (Meridian Park Blvd)
- Turn LEFT into the 2nd driveway/parking lot (right past Anytime Fitness)
- Park and Enter through Ultimate Sports Connection BACK DOOR Entrances
From I-680 South
Exit Concord Ave (exit 52)
Turn LEFT onto Contra Costa Blvd
Take 1st LEFT onto Concord Ave
Take 2nd RIGHT onto Meridian Park Blvd
Take 1st LEFT onto Burnett Ave
Turn LEFT into the 2nd driveway/parking lot (right past Anytime Fitness)
Park and Enter through Ultimate Sports Connection BACK DOOR Entrances
Important Safety Information
Only athletes that are registered AND competing in the session may enter the competition area for each session.
- PARK and WALK your athlete to the SIDE entrance of our building by Petco. NO stopping in front of the building with your car for ANY reason.
- Athletes will NOT be allowed into the building until the previous session has finished competing and the gym has been sanitized and disinfected.
- Athletes and parents will depart from the FRONT doors (between Petco and Anytime Fitness) as soon as their awards age group is done.
- NO stopping in front of the building with your car for ANY reason.
Each athlete will be given hand sanitizer and a wet wipe to wipe their feet after removing their flip flops.
Each athlete will need to bring a backpack that they will take with them when rotating in the gym.
Athletes must have their own personal box with chalk and spray bottle in their backpack.
Athletes must keep their belongings / snacks in their backpacks and eat in their assigned spot.
Purchase at the door only (cash, MC, Visa, Debit or Tap).
$10/person – age 12 & up
$8/person – senior & military
- Due to space availability/fire codes we are not able to have strollers in the building.
Live Stream coverage will available for friends and family (get access).
Touch Free Shout-Outs!
Celebrate your gymnast or the whole team with a $1 Shout Out Via Venmo during your athlete’s session.
Our MC will read your shout out over the loud speakers.
- Sign into Venmo
- Scan QR code or select pay/request and enter username SOTF-MEET
- Enter $1 (or more if you would l ike to donate more)
- Type in your shout out message in the notes! Add the athlete’s team, day, and session.
- Click pay!