Membership is required in order to participate in a USA Gymnastics sanctioned event.
Request for foreign membership must be made no later than 45 days prior to the event.
This membership is for athletes, coaches, and judges who are non-US Citizens residing in a foreign country.
- Ability to compete in USA Gymnastics sanctioned event
- Secondary insurance coverage
- All persons participating in a USA Gymnastics sanctioned event must have a USA Gymnastics membership number. This includes all participants from countries other than the United States.
- All fees and memberships are both non-refundable and non-transferable!
- Requests for foreign memberships must be received no later than 45 days prior to the event to ensure processing.
- Once the memberships are processed, they will be forwarded to the event organizer.