Spirit Of The Flame® is pivoting & moving!
New date: March 26 – 28 2021
This will be the last date to qualify for Regionals!
New venue: Ultimate Sports Connection Training Center in Concord CA.
This 23,000+ sq. ft facility is brand new. The San Jose Convention Center is unable to confirm that they will be open.
Subject to change per local and state regulations.
Parents: Please check with your coaches for the most up to date information on everything to do with the meet. We are looking forward to a fun, fantastic meet!
- The facility is cleaned throughout the day and thoroughly sanitized in between each rotation and at the end of each evening.
- Bathroom doors will stay open and floor signage on where to stand for access to maintain physical distancing will be in place.
- Our number one goal is to keep everyone as safe as possible, and we will meet or exceed COVID guidelines.
- Rotations will be by team and the schedule has been constructed to limit the number of athletes sharing apparatus.
- Coaches, Judges and Spirit Team members will be wearing masks.
- Athletes will need to follow the current state/county guidelines for masks at the time of the event.
- Each Athlete will need to bring a backpack that they will take with them in the gym.
- Athletes must keep their belongings/snacks in their backpacks and eat in their assigned spot.
- Athletes must stay with their team and in their assigned team waiting areas. they MAY NOT have any physical contact with other teams or coaches.
- Athletes may NOT share any personal items, including snacks, water, clothing, hairbrushes.
- Athletes must have their own personal box with chalk. (It will be available for sale.)
- Athletes MUST ARRIVE already dressed for competition & a filled water bottle. (We do have a filling station for refills).
- Each Athlete and Coach will be wellness checked, receive hand sanitizer and a wet wipe to wipe their feet after removing their shoes.
- Athletes & Coaches will be distanced appropriately.
- Masks must be worn when entering, exiting, using the restrooms, walking to the award area, etc.
- Athletes will NOT be allowed to leave the facility during the competition and re-enter.
- We will have water bottles for sale, cash or card.
- We will not be able offer any on site viewing due to current restrictions.
Spot TV will be available on a donation basis. The link has been directly sent to your coaches.
- Parents should plan to drop off and pick up your athlete at the specified group door. More information with schedules has been sent to coaches.
You can celebrate your gymnast or the whole team with a $1 Shout Out via Venmo during your athlete’s session. Our announcer will read your shout out over the loud speakers.
Awards will be live!!
- We will not be able to offer onsite concessions.
- There are numerous food options in the same shopping center as the venue. Please support us and our restaurant partners Panda Express, Noodles & Co.
- Photographer will also be on site.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your friends and hosts,
Abra Slater & the Spirit of the Flame® Team